Zivkovic Seller near Philly?

Discussion in 'Armory - Q&A' started by chiiluver, Mar 11, 2007.

1. chiiluver

chiiluver Rookie

I'm looking to maybe invest in Zivkovic grips, but I don't want to spend my money online only to find that I absolutely hate one. So, I wanna test out some grips before purchasing one. Does anyone know of a place within an hour or so drive in or near Philly? Either that or a fencer with a zivkovic collection (*wink wink nudge nudge*) wouldn't mind me testing out some of their grips?

Thanks.

2. Rick Shellhouse

Rick Shellhouse Rookie

Dont know if close enough

Ummmm Ive got Z-ZII-B-BII-BIII-K-KII-KIII all in stock....Im in clifton nj if that helps....

And have blades mounted with all of them...adn will be glad to give ya a quick primer in thier use...

Rick

3. chiiluver

chiiluver Rookie

A bit far for me right now, but thanks for letting me know. I'll keep it in mind that you got a store up there.

4. remise

remise Rookie

Why not see if any of your clubmates or fencers you meet in tourneys have them? That way you could try them out firsthand.

5. chiiluver

chiiluver Rookie

Clubmates all use visconti as far as I've seen. I've checked out the armory bucket of grips and no Zivkovics. Don't have any tourneys in mind to sign up for in the near future.

I'll figure something out.

6. bousquet

bousquet Rookie

Why not give them a call. Tell them about your fencing style, your hand size etc and let them suggest a model or two. Buy a couple of them, heck they are only $17 a piece. I'm sure they can help you out. I did just that and they sent me the G model and I liked it. I just ordered another epee with the BII model. I want to try something a bit smaller to see how that works out. Experiment.

7. chiiluver

chiiluver Rookie

Hah...I never considered talking to a live person with online orders. I never had good experiences in the past, but if they're as willing to help as you say, I'll give it a shot. Thanks

8. Bran

Bran Rookie

People interested in our handles should note that customers are more than welcome to order a bunch of models and try them out.

Send back the ones you don't prefer and we will refund your money.

We're flexible.

Bran