Vet Women's Fencing Apparel!

Discussion in 'USA Veteran Fencing' started by Montoya, Aug 28, 2017.

1. Montoya

Montoya DE Bracket

For those of you who don’t do Facebook, I thought you might be interested in these very well-executed t-shirts. Shiela Shinholster and Kimberly Vernachio, the talent behind Art of Fencing have rolled out the first-ever Vet Women's apparel. In all three weapons they are offering t-shirts in both men's and women's cuts, as well as a unisex hoodie sweatshirt with the choice of three different colors. I have tried on a sample from the women's t-shirt line and the quality and fit are excellent.
    In order to get the best price for the printing run, Shiela and Kimberly are asking us to put in pre-orders. Deadline for the pre-order is midnight November 10, 2017. Those of you who plan to attend the December NAC can pick up t-shirts at their booth in Portland. If you are not going to be at the NAC, they will ship to you in December. Detailed instructions for ordering can be found in the link below, and Shiela and Kimberly are great about answering questions ([email protected], [email protected]).

Please forward this to anyone who might be interested!

http://aofwear.com/product-category/team-stores/veterans-women-fencing/

Strytllr and Downtown like this.
  2. sme321

sme321 Rookie

Attached Files:

3. Philly Diana

Philly Diana Made the Cut

These are great. My mom worked at Curtiss-Wright Aviation during WWII - she was doing stuff on the seats of the planes - she didn't rivet, but thanks for posting this link. For that reason alone, I may have to order one.