Questions about the CP rating system

Discussion in 'Water Cooler' started by acfencing, Jul 6, 2004.

1. acfencing

acfencing Rookie

I recently saw a profile that stated, "Is on their way to becoming famous...."
    Most say, On a distingused path or is of unknow quality How does someone get a message like that...... How does one improve there ratings or what not and what ##'s equal differnet sayings....

Also what is the differencece between, Senior Member and Fencing Expert and how whould one become a fencing expert?

Just a few questions.....

2. DHCJr

DHCJr Armorer

I will try to answer some of your questions, but some will be inexact and the only one who could answer exactly is Craig.

The Statements are a broad area based on your reputation points. Different statements for different levels, but as I said, the ranges are large. To find more on Reputation, you might try a search, but basically, each member, based on how much they posted and their own reputiation can give out positive or negative points on other users posts.

You do not have direct control over raising it, but if others feel you have made a contribution, your level will be raised.

There are 2 types of user descriptions. For example Senior Member is solely based on number of posts, while Fencing Expert is given out by Craig, based on his oppinion of the users knowledge.

hpfencing likes this.