Poule and DE details now missing from Askfred

Discussion in 'Tournament Results' started by Mary Turzillo, Nov 1, 2017.

1. Mary Turzillo

Mary Turzillo Rookie

In attempting to understand my performance at a recent tournament, I discovered that only the ranking in each event is now shown. I can no longer access my poule results or my DE results. Is this something new? I neglected to photograph my results at a recent tournament, and now I don't completely understand how I arrived where I arrived in rank. Anybody have any information?

2. fencer-dad-of-fencer

fencer-dad-of-fencer Made the Cut

This doesn't appear to be a general problem; I just looked at some recent tournaments and everything is there. I did see the tournaments I think you are referring to and as you say the results are the only thing there. Probably the people running your tournament didn't submit the scores; maybe they weren't using Fencing Time, or it broke or something of the sort.

3. Strytllr

Strytllr DE Bracket

This probably has to do with how the organizer imported the data from the results. If they uploaded the fencingtime file, it would show all of the pool results/DE results. But if they only manually entered the final results, then that's all you'd get to see. I would suggest emailing the organizers and seeing if that's what happened.

Privateer likes this.