Ordering Custom Jackets from Negrini?

Discussion in 'Armory - Q&A' started by Linkbane, Mar 26, 2018.

1. Linkbane

Linkbane Made the Cut

Hey all,
    I've been attempting to figure out Negrini's online webstore, to no avail. I was trying to order a tailored High-Performance jacket, but their configurator doesn't actually do anything. Punched in all the numbers, added to cart, and nothing happens whether or not you have the item added.
    Has anyone else had success ordering from them, is there something I'm missing?

Thanks for the help.

2. damianip

damianip Podium

If you're in the US, I'd contact Gary at Sword masters.

3. Linkbane

Linkbane Made the Cut

I have, however, it’s the High Performance model which Sword Masters doesn’t carry, and furthermore the price from Negrini themselves (280 euros, and then VAT should be excluded) is quite a bit cheaper than resellers.

4. twisterfencing

twisterfencing Podium

To get a Negrini *made to fit* uniform is a bit tricky.
    I do it all the time, but have gone through the trial and error process with them and have it down now.
    Measuring: must be accurate. Not close. Must be video taped showing each measurement, turn by turn. Video must be uploaded so they can watch it and verify. They only want to make it once!
    A High Performance jacket is yes, now 292.80 euro (-) vat. Plus the art 380 made to fit option of 59.40 euro, plus the shipping from Italy plus the import fee (don't know if customs will charge you for one item or not). That comes to: 240.00 (jacket no vat) + 59.40 (made to fit) + 48 (shipping), round about total: 347.40 euro, exchange rate 1.21, transfer rate: 1.24 to US Dollar: $430 ish.if no import fees are charged.
    Sound about right?
    Gary at AF is about the same if not mistaken? I do not know if AF does made to fit or not?
    May want to ask.
    If not, let me know and I know how the process works. Not fun, but doable.
    Negrini makes a great jacket and knickers, well worth it.

the other Gary at SM

5. jkormann

jkormann Podium

Marc likes this.
  6. Inquartata

Inquartata Podium

Triplette did well for me once ( back in the misty dawn of time ). I needed longer arms and a higher collar than came standard on jackets. It lasted forever, too, though it was heavy cotton duck and not 800N.

7. fencing5

fencing5 Made the Cut