NAC Atlanta Registration

Discussion in 'Fencing Discussion' started by Rolls, Sep 6, 2004.

1. Rolls

Rolls Rookie

Wew, I admit it, I waited until the last minute. I'm usually early, but this time because I had to also renew my membership, I procrastinated. Let me say that the whole reliance on faxing is a pain (I just sent it off and supposedly it went through). Anyway, I want online registration, but that prolly wouldn't have done me any good. I noticed the USFA's website was down today.

Rolls.

2. fixxmyweapon

fixxmyweapon Rookie

i need to register still. i always wait until the very last possible min. procrastination at its best. not awesome that the usfa site has been down all day because i need the entry form. *le sigh*

3. glowstix

glowstix DE Bracket

faxing took about 2 weeks for them to charge my credit card. don't know why thats so slow. i did mine 3 weeks ago and just recently i noticed the charge appear. anyway, i got the confirmation in the mail and i'm off to the NAC to probably get my butt waxed in men's epee and go broke in the process. hehehehe.

4. HillBilly

HillBilly Rookie

for the fellow procrastinators pissed off at the website being down here are links to the NAC form and USFA registration form (I needed to do that too, so just in case anyone else left everything for the last minute!!!)

NAC form:
    www.fencing.ca/competitions/2004_nac_entryform.pdf

USFA registration form:
    http://www.tacomafencing.com/forms.html

big ups to the tacoma fencing club, thanks to you I got the USFA registration form, where you are the ONLY other website on the internet other than usfencing.org that has it!!!

5. The0ne

The0ne Rookie

for the fellow procrastinators pissed off at the website being down here are links to the NAC form and USFA registration form (I needed to do that too, so just in case anyone else left everything for the last minute!!!)

NAC form:
    http://www.fencing.ca/competitions/...c_entryform.pdf

USFA registration form:
    http://www.tacomafencing.com/forms.html

big ups to the tacoma fencing club, thanks to you I got the USFA registration form, where you are the ONLY other website on the internet other than usfencing.org that has it!!!

6. DJ Apostrophe

DJ Apostrophe Podium

7. mifencer

mifencer Rookie

Since the USFA's website is down, does anyone know which events are what days for Atlanta's Div 2, Cadet, and Y14? I tried to do a Google, and I couldn't find the schedule there either.

Thanks for your help.

8. Derstern

Derstern Rookie

Schedule of events-

Friday, October 8th: Div II ME, Cadet MF, Y-14 WF, Div II WS
    Saturday, October 9th: Y-14 ME, Div II MS, Cader WE, Div II WF, Y-14 WS
    Sunday, October 10th: Cadet ME, Div II MF, Y-14 MS, Div II WE, Cadet WS
    Monday, October 11th: Y-14 MF, Cadet MS, Y-14 WE, Cadet WF

mifencer likes this.
  9. mifencer

mifencer Rookie

THANKS!!!!!