Coaches Clinic in Kingston, Ontario

Discussion in 'Tournaments and Camps' started by johnp.delfino, Jun 25, 2018.

1. johnp.delfino

johnp.delfino Rookie

Two Day Coaching Clinic with French Fencing Master

The Queen's Fencing Club, Kingston, proudly announces that it will be hosting a two-day coaching seminar for university and community club coaches on Saturday October 25th and Sunday October 26th. The seminar will run from 9-5 each day, and will be held in the Education Gym, West Campus, Queen's University. The cost of the two-day clinic is $200.00 and space is limited to 20 coaches.

Given by Maître Rudi Van Oeveren from Bourgueil, France, the two-day seminar will be aimed at coaches wishing to expand their repertoire of training tools. Well known for his innovative training techniques in Europe, Rudi will provide those attending with a down to earth and new perspective on how to teach the sport and art of fencing to all levels of fencers.

Due to the very unique teaching style of Maître Van Oeveren, this is not a NCCP or CBET certified course. However, coaches will be guaranteed two days of a great deal of fun, and as coaches will return back to clubs armed with many new skills and techniques and a revitalized perspective to teaching the fantastic sport and art of fencing!!!

For more information, or to register, please feel free to contact me Henk Pardoel, Head Fencing Coach, at [email protected], or by telephone at (613) 533-6000 ext 77369 (W) or (613) 547-5580 (H).

p.s. I had the luxury of training with Maître Van Oeveren last summer for one week in Bourgueil, France, and my biggest regret was that I could not spend more time with this highly acclaimed fencing master. Henk Pardoel..

(That's $200 Canadian, so like $8.00 American

Last edited: Jun 26, 2018