Can't find any info on this foil

Discussion in 'Trading Post' started by JesseD, Feb 14, 2018.

1. JesseD

JesseD Rookie

I have an Asahi #3 fencing foil that is 37 inches long. It says Asahi on the blade, blade also says 3, and 37 on another side and a helmet with the word Asahi underneath it. Someone please help me. It also says Japan on the blade

2. JesseD

JesseD Rookie

Here is some pics of it

Attached Files:

3. ladyofshalott99

ladyofshalott99 DE Bracket

I believe that you would have better luck with the Armory subforum. This is the buying and selling subforum.

4. I need help

I need help Made the Cut

I use Japanese blades stamped with JAPON on the underside however I am unfamiliar with this Asahi brand

5. I need help

I need help Made the Cut

I saw the photos but they aren’t clear enough , anyways Japanese fencing gear are difficult to find online ur best shot at finding this Asahi brand is going to a Japanese fencer and asking him or her for more information

6. I need help

I need help Made the Cut

Anyways may I ask the reason u want to find out about this brand ? I’m guessing u want to buy Japanese equipment? Thus may I recommend the JAPON stamped blades they r BF foil blades which r of really high quality. However be sure to buy the blade or complete weapon with allstar point and wire it would be longer lasting this way I find the Japanese point Low quality.

7. I need help

I need help Made the Cut

I know this doesn’t answer ur question but hopefully it would be insightful should u wish to purchase a Japanese blade

8. JesseD

JesseD Rookie

Thank you

9. JesseD

JesseD Rookie

Yes thank you, I bought it from a friend because it looked old and I thought it was pretty cool. I was just wondering maybe what it's worth, I paid ten bucks for it