buying equipment in UK

Discussion in 'Fencing Discussion' started by LastCandyCorn, Dec 31, 2003.

1. LastCandyCorn

LastCandyCorn Rookie

I'm on holiday in the UK, surrey to be specific. I was wondering if there were any shops to buy equipment. I've searched on google, but i thought there might be stores that wouldn't come up. I was hoping to go to leon paul in london, but they were closed. anway, any suggestions are appreciated

2. Louweasel

Louweasel Rookie

Duellist is in Isleworth, west London (and I mean the west side of greater London, not the West End). This should be easy enough for you to get to from Surrey if you have an afternoon to spare; there will probably be directions on the site (I'd look but I'm in a rush).

Go to www.duellist.com/ukfencing/ (I'd attach a link but I'm not that internet savvy).

I've only been to Leon Paul myself but I know people from my club buy stuff from duellist and recommend it.

BUT it will be shut tomorrow for the Bank Holiday. Your best bet is Friday or Saturday; but Leon Paul might be back open by then anyway.

Must dash but back on Monday - let me know how you get on and hope you enjoy your holiday. You're getting some proper traditional English weather anyway!

Happy New Year!:)

3. LastCandyCorn

LastCandyCorn Rookie

Thanks! Unfortunately I didn't make it to duellist before I left to go back home. Luckily I will be back in february to visit my dad and he said we could take a day trip over there.