blank pool form...

Discussion in 'Fencing Discussion' started by corinna2u, Sep 18, 2003.

1. corinna2u

corinna2u Rookie

Not really sure what it is called. But the directors fill this out on the fencers and their touches, then the numbers are brought down to the lower part of the form and configured to seed for DEs. My question: does anyone know where I can find a blank form online that I can print out?

2. afc fencer

afc fencer Made the Cut

Check the usfa website. I know they have it some where.

3. DHCJr

DHCJr Armorer

Go to the USFA web site, click on 'Info for Members', then 'Forms'. You will see at the top of the items to download 'Official scoresheets are now available to download by clicking here'. Then you just need to pick and choose the various types, whether it be pools, direct elimination, team or the various tables for direct elimination, team, etc.

4. corinna2u

corinna2u Rookie

Yeah! A quick response! Thanks, now we are ready for our first tournament of the season.

5. edew

edew Podium

Top-ten signs that you might not be too ready for running tournaments yet:

10. "...the directors fill this out on the fencers and their touches, then the numbers are brought down to the lower part of the form and configured to seed for DEs..."
    9. ...
    8. ...
    7. ...
    :D

6. pkt

pkt Rookie

edew,

Don't be too hard on the newbies. They have to start somewhere, somehow. At least corinna2u is humble enough to ask of us for the info.

One can only hope that corinna and her pals realise that they should also read the o-section of the rule books.

Other than that, let's hope them don't screw-up too much...

Corinna,

Good luck.

PK

7. corinna2u

corinna2u Rookie

...laughing...

Should have written: Thanks, now we are ready to go FENCE in our first tournament of the season.

Last year I saw several highly competitive fencers use a pool scoresheet to keep track of their competitors in their pools. I was told that this scoresheet could be purchased by the pad but I was looking for an online version.

The form did actually help to keep focused.

8. JEC

JEC Podium

Not only that, it helps you know when you're on deck or the hole. It also is helpful if you're working quite hard and you want to have a record of your previous bouts to assess your progress.
    They used to be under:
    http://www.usfencing.org/Forms/
    I'm out of town, when I come back, I can upload to this site, the forms that I have saved in my home desktop.
    JEC