2019 USA Fencing Election Ballot

Discussion in 'Fencing Discussion' started by jjefferies, May 15, 2019.

1. jjefferies

jjefferies Podium

I'm sure this is less interesting than Gav in Paris doing interviews. But I received this invitation to submit a ballot which states "The USA Fencing Election includes the Board of Directors election and the Hall of Fame election. Eligible voters that have a current e-mail address on file will receive a username and password from eBallot, the independent corporation conducting the online election. Please use the username and password sent to your listed e-mail on 5/8/2019 by eBallot."

Never received a username and password on 5/8/2019. Have squirted off an e-mail to them. But am I the only one? They always complain so about the lack of participation in these election thingees. Just wondering about it.
    Best regards

2. ReadyFence

ReadyFence Podium

Mine was embedded in the email.

3. jkormann

jkormann Podium

Wait -- that was a legit email? It really looked like spearfishing and I ignored it.

4. jjefferies

jjefferies Podium

Well, they did respond and resent an e-mail with username and password. Don't know why I didn't find it in the original. But if anyone has missed this very important, cough cough, event, send a request to "[email protected]". Include your name, e-mail address and member number. I'm sure they'll be happy to resend to you.