New Profile Posts

1. MerLina
    MerLina
    New to fencing and new to the forum! Just posted a new thread about my first class experience... would love some feedback!
  2. zinakhan
    zinakhan
    In the contemporary period, nobody have time for their health due to busy lifestyle. http://zina.in/
  3. thongcaunghethcm
    thongcaunghethcm
    Công ty thông cầu nghẹt Hùng Cường
  4. ruthamcauhoaphat
    ruthamcauhoaphat
    Công ty rút hầm cầu Hòa Phát
  5. Gordon L
    Gordon L Privateer
    Hi, long time no chat. I was wondering if you could point me to anyone I could talk to see about getting your club to try out ClubKnight for its Youth Team League. I'm trying to get folk to use it in earnest so I get feedback on the next batch of features. Teams is one of my next areas of focus, but I seldom run team events, so there's no real motivation unless there are some interested parties. Cheers!
    1. View previous comments...
    2. Gordon L
      Gordon L
      Cool - do you have a VSM on every strip? If you do, I think you're right. If you have a mix of VSMs and dumb boxes, then I'd be interested to contact someone.
      Oct 16, 2017 at 8:22 PM
    3. Privateer
      Privateer
      every strip at our club. I'll ask around some of the other clubs, see if anyone is interested tho. I don't know if anyone else runs a youth team series, but I'll check.
      Oct 17, 2017 at 2:42 PM
    4. Gordon L
      Gordon L
      Thank you very much. And congratulations on being so fully equipped.
      Oct 18, 2017 at 10:46 AM
  6. Gordon L
    Gordon L Strytllr
    It's really easy to make a big display board, too. Using a big computer monitor, or projector attached to laptop, tablet or a Google ChromeCast.
    1. View previous comments...
    2. Gordon L
      Gordon L
      Re. Draws. Just read up the latest version of O17.2.c.
      Looks like a "set priority" Button is needed. It gets re-set if there is a score. If there is no score, it gets used upon "End the Bout". If Priority is used, the Pool display would show a Vn and a Dn.

Perhaps there should be an option for FIE-formal score displays on the Pool screen.
      Sep 26, 2017
    3. Strytllr
      Strytllr
      I think just assigning a "V" at the end of a tie bout should work as well. If the sudden death minute ends in a touch scored, there isn't a tie result, it would be V5-D4. Only need the V if no touches scored after the minute and priority wins. :)
      Sep 26, 2017
    4. Strytllr
      Strytllr
      Of course, that's USA Fencing criteria... I'm not as versed on FIE. If the "Set priority" button exists, and then automatically does what I suggested, but that's not a bad idea either. If it also randomly set priority, it would be even better. :)
      Sep 26, 2017
  7. Gordon L
    Gordon L Strytllr
    Please do let me know how you get on. :-)
  8. Gordon L
  9. kapil2001
    kapil2001
    Smiles are contagious, make sure you share them ! Take home lovely smile.
  10. christianrings
    christianrings
    WELCOME TO CHRISTIAN SHOPPING CLUB
  11. thongcaucong676
    thongcaucong676
    thông cầu cống nghẹt Trí bảo hcm
  12. christianshopping
    christianshopping
    Christian Shopping club helps to get your Christian Religious Product like as Necklaces,ring etc
  13. giaycaonam4vietnam
    giaycaonam4vietnam
    Ngày nay giày cao nam là một phụ kiện thời trang không thể thiếu đối với các quý ông.
  14. boxingpro
    boxingpro jacobethan
  15. Carson The Fencer
  16. lylynguyen
  17. nguyenanh1992
    nguyenanh1992
    Càng im lặng cuộc đời càng bình yên càng ít nói càng ít mắc sai lầm
  18. congdongxehoi2017
    congdongxehoi2017
    Trang web congdongxehoi.net cung cấp những thông tin bổ ích về các vấn đề liên quan đến du học nước ngoài dành cho tất cả mọi người.
  19. Giay Tay Nu
  20. jacobethan