The Polish Women’s Foil team struck gold with a victory over Russia in the 2003 Fencing World Championships being held in Havana, Cuba. Poland defeated Russia 45-36 in the Team Women’s Foil event. Polish foilist Sylwia Gruchala earned the silver medal in the individual event earlier in the week.
Parent’s Guide to Fencing
Click here to receive the Parent's Guide to Fencing and learn everything you need to know about this Olympic sport.
Nike Fencing Shoes
- 2013 Pan Am Championships Live Stream
- Tutorial: Live Results Using FencingTime with Dropbox
- The $600 Sabre – For the LLS
- Cannabis, Fencing, Funions, and Phish
- Fencing Inspiration from Schwarzenegger
- Havana Women’s Epee: Branza Wins Gold
- Team USA Squads Finalized, Dyachenko and Limardo win Gold
- Double Gold for Team USA’s Foil Squads
- 2 Minute DE Periods as part of Rio Olympics?
- Fanning the Flames of Sportsmanship
- Fencing champ: An Interview with Olympic Bronze Medalist Kelley HurleyOlympic Bronze Medalist and 2013 National Champion Kelley Hurley is attempting to qualify for the 2016 Rio Olympic Games…but not in fencing. […]
- The Fencing Coach’s Round 1 NFL Draft Predictions: As a fencing coach, Damien Lehfeldt is clearly qualified to provide his pick predictions. Find out who he picks. […]
- World Epee Champion Ari Simmons talks about the challenges - Part 2Simmons says that as soon as the pressure gets into your head, you’re done as a fencer. Instead use that pressure to be better. […]
- Interview with Cadet World Men’s Epee Champion, Ari Simmons (Part 1)Alliance Fencing’s Ari Simmons just became the first Cadet Men’s Epee world champion since 2007. How did he make it happen? […]
- The pitfalls of worshipping “A” rated fencersThe Fencing Coach explains why you shouldn’t put higher rated fencers on a pedestal. […]
- Fencing champ: An Interview with Olympic Bronze Medalist Kelley Hurley