Thread: YeOldeArmourer No More

YeOldeArmourer No More

For those of you who do not already know, my father Timothy Loomis aka YeOldeArmourer passed away today due to

unknown causes. Early Monday morning he stopped breathing and was life flighted to Boise, Id. After being put on the

maximum life support, he continued to get worse. All but Gregory Loomis were able to make it to his bedside to be

there when life support was taken off. We had Gregory on the phone with us. We appreciate any and all prayers. My

mother is trying to arrange for the Funeral to be on Saturday, I will try to post with updated information as soon as

possible. Thank you all.
    I see the good times etched in your face. I see the good times, that were once in place. I see the bad times, lurking in your eyes. I see the bad times, through the shadows and lies.The mask you put on is easy to see. The mask you put on, is no match for me.

My sincere condolences. Tim called me a few weeks back and advised that he'd put a good word in for me with Ted Li, since I was trying to get on the armory crew for nationals...something totally out of the blue and greatly appreciated.

He's in my thoughts.
    Need fencing equipment? See me at H.O.M. Fencing Supply

Going to your first tournament? Read "Choose yer weapon, Laddie (or: Dude, where's my foil?)"

Needs to get Outside Inquartata's Avatar

Sorry for your loss.
    Use the Shift key, people! Keyboard manufacturers everywhere are ineffably saddened when you ignore what they made just for you!

My condolences. A sad day on f.net.

I am sorry for your loss and for our loss as well.
    Anything worth doing is worth doing to obsession.

http://grayepee.blogspot.com/

I, too, am sorry for your family's loss. I had the pleasure to meet Tim only once at a NAC in Arlingtion, TX, but he and I continued our relationship long distance. I am proud to have been asked by him to provide a Letter of Recommendation for Adelia for the Army's Officer Candidate School. My funny Tim story is that shortly after 9/11 and after I had been mobilized, I told him that they were bringing retirees back on active duty to support the GWOT, and jokingly said I had put his name in (folks may or may not know, but Tim was a retired Sergenat Major with Special Forces background). A month or so later he shot me an angry/accusatory email saying he had just been contacted by the Reserve Center in St. Louis!! Pure coicidence, trust me, but it made for a fond memory.

He led a full life and will be remembered by many, which is what all of us desire. Pax Requiat, soldier, father, husband and friend.
    Available Now!!"The Care and Feeding of All Things Fencing", Third Edition go to The Armorer's Store or Fencing.net

Dad's funeral is to be held on Monday at 10:30am in Mountain Home, Id. He will be buried in Glenns Ferry, Id and will be receiving a full military funeral. Thank you all for your thoughts at this time.
    I see the good times etched in your face. I see the good times, that were once in place. I see the bad times, lurking in your eyes. I see the bad times, through the shadows and lies.The mask you put on is easy to see. The mask you put on, is no match for me.

Please pass on my condolences for my fellow soldier to your family. Tell Adeliah I'm here to guide her through her "Butter-Bar" stage. Your father would have called her a "shave-tail". I'm sure he swelled with pride upon her selection - and your mom will be there to insure she will "Be All She Can Be."

Quote Originally Posted by Mac A. Bee View Post
    Tell Adeliah I'm here to guide her through her "Butter-Bar" stage.
    Ditto.
    Available Now!!"The Care and Feeding of All Things Fencing", Third Edition go to The Armorer's Store or Fencing.net