Thread: US Full Arm 05 Vendors

US Full Arm 05 Vendors

I'm shopping around to find the best deal on a Full-Arm 05 scoring box. In a search today I found only a few vendors that deal in favero scoring boxes: Zivkovic, Physical Chess, Sword Masters, and Blade (TCA does as well, but their website only lists the Full-Arm 01). I refuse to deal with blade (they are priced the highest anyway, and with minimal accesories, you even have to pay extra to get the most recent chip), and I've sent inquiries to Physical Chess and Sword Masters about what accessories are included and how much it would cost if they included all the accessories that Zivkovic has listed.

So to fuel my shopping, I was just wondering if there were any other US vendors that deal in Favero scoring equipment that I missed, specifically the 05.

The problem you are going to find is recently Favero raised their prices...

I have a brand new 05 in its case...but we aint up and running live yet...

R

And, of course, don't forget to also price options direct from the source. Basic unit is machine and remote, the various accessories (power supply, case, etc.) are listed separately.

Shipping's likely higher, but removing the mark up might make it worthwhile.

-B
    "Oh but you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you!"

Quote Originally Posted by oiuyt View Post
    And, of course, don't forget to also price options direct from the source. Basic unit is machine and remote, the various accessories (power supply, case, etc.) are listed separately.
    I haven't really looked at them yet, I just thought it would be easier to deal with a domestic dealer.

Also, looks like the prices on their site are higher than I can get elsewhere, like PC.
    Last edited by larkmaj; 03-21-2007 at 11:40 AM.

Favero does what most Euro vendors do in that they aren't very good about selling from a factory storefront. Hell, they aren't very good about selling wholesale to us vendor types unless you are buying a sick number of units... In my experience, if you are buying less than about 10 machines at a time, a local vendor like Zivkovic, Sword Masters or The Fencing Post will be a better deal once shipping, customs and currency conversion costs are added in. I have found all three of those vendors I mentioned willing to work on price if you are buying in any quantity at all by the way.
    Just another lost soul saved by the (hit) First Church of EPEE!

Bona Na Croin. "Neither Collar nor Crown"

Hi!

Quote Originally Posted by oiuyt View Post
    And, of course, don't forget to also price options direct from the source. .

-B
    I just had a look at the Favero website. They have a fencing links collection - which mainly consists of links to almost all fencing vendors and producers that I can think of! What could the motivation be???

Have a nice time!

Peter Gustafsson

MPL
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterGustafsson View Post
    Hi!

I just had a look at the Favero website. They have a fencing links collection - which mainly consists of links to almost all fencing vendors and producers that I can think of! What could the motivation be???
    They're not a vendor, so they're not in direct competition with most of these places. However, a lot of (maybe all) the linked places sell favero equipment and it's to their advanage to let people know who's selling their products. True some of these places sell products that compete with favero, but it's probably still worth it to inform people of local distributors as many people would prefer not to buy direct from Italy.

I got the best deal from Zivkovic. Three complete sets- machine, battery, remote, charger and AC adapter, Favero reels, floor cords, and cases for everything- for $1300 each

I have tried contacting Zivkovic through the email on their website <info@zivkovic.com> and have yet to recieve a response. Does anybody have a better email that I could hope to actually get a response from them?

Quote Originally Posted by larkmaj View Post
    I have tried contacting Zivkovic through the email on their website <info@zivkovic.com> and have yet to recieve a response. Does anybody have a better email that I could hope to actually get a response from them?
    Send it to Bran via f.net.

-B
    "Oh but you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you!"

Look at Fencing Post. They give a discount for clubs and if you e-mail your orders. They gave our club a 25% discount over their posted price when I ordered 2 full strip set ups of full arm 01 machines.

Dave

I'm shopping around to find the best deal on a Full-Arm 05 scoring box. In a search today I found only a few vendors that deal in favero scoring boxes: Zivkovic, Physical Chess, Sword Masters, and Blade (TCA does as well, but their website only lists the Full-Arm 01). I refuse to deal with blade (they are priced the highest anyway, and with minimal accesories, you even have to pay extra to get the most recent chip), and I've sent inquiries to Physical Chess and Sword Masters about what accessories are included and how much it would cost if they included all the accessories that Zivkovic has listed.

So to fuel my shopping, I was just wondering if there were any other US vendors that deal in Favero scoring equipment that I missed, specifically the 05.
    larkmaj

Here is the only vendor I work with on club equipment: FAV ARM 05
    http://sword-masters.com/catalog/pro...roducts_id=225

Give Scott a call.

Gary Spruill

. . . Physical Chess, Sword Masters, and Blade . . . I refuse to deal with blade (they are priced the highest anyway, and with minimal accesories, you even have to pay extra to get the most recent chip), and I've sent inquiries to Physical Chess . . .
    I think Blade and Physical Chess are, for all intents and purposes, the same company.
    "All things must pass. All things must fade away." - George Harrison

Quote Originally Posted by El Chucko View Post
    I think Blade and Physical Chess are, for all intents and purposes, the same company.
    I've heard that rumor but I have also been told that it is not true. For one thing, PC's prices are much better, and they're actually trying to make a sale to me.

That being said, I know blade is Allstar USA and one or two other names which elude me.

I've heard that rumor but I have also been told that it is not true. For one thing, PC's prices are much better, and they're actually trying to make a sale to me.

That being said, I know blade is Allstar USA and one or two other names which elude me.
    Blade - Allstar USA- Fence Smart are all one company.
    PC was owned by the above, but the owner gave it to his son which is now run on its own.

Gary Spruill

Hello,

I did indeed receive your email.

I sent back a response twice last week (on two separate days) and both times it bounced....

If you can give me another email address or PM me with a phone number then that'd be good.

Bran
    Zivkovic Modern Fencing Equipment, Inc.
    Quality Fencing Equipment Since 1972
    http://www.zivkovic.com