Thread: Eigertech Boxes?

Eigertech Boxes?

I have heard great things about eigertech boxes and seen them at other clubs and tournaments. I'm looing to buy some for my club, but I have had no luck finding them. None of the vendors I am familair with carry them (I checked BG, F.net, LP, SG, Zivkovic, PBT, blade, and some of the shadyer ones). I also tried searching the forum and googling it, with no luck.

So, where does one buy Egertech eclipse scoring machines? Are they still being made? As popular as they are I can't understand why they are so hard to find.
    "Being a good feind is like being a photographer, you have to search for the right moments."

spelling it right might help, http://www.eigertek.com/ also American Fencers Supply Co

The eclipse is a great box for club use, affordable, durable, and upgrades are free. It's all our club uses.

American Fencing Supply: American Fencers Supply Co

Tomas

try (eigertek.com) Also, American Fencers Supply sells this item. I like mine a lot. Mine are not used currently for Sabre. You should know that this latest chip has a fault in it that makes it very unreliable in sabre. Foil and epee "Sweeet".
    I'm a foil fencer, and I can change, if I have to, I guess.

Ah, it has a "K" on the end instead of "ch." I guess I didn't catch that.

I agree with all of the above though- they are great club boxes and are very affordable, not as cheap as TCA, but probably worth it.
    "Being a good feind is like being a photographer, you have to search for the right moments."

Quote Originally Posted by Beowulfman6 View Post
    not as cheap as TCA, but probably worth it.
    No doubt. There are quite a few discussions on TCA machines on this forum, I don't think any of them are favorable. The price is much too high for its quality. I think the only reason it sells is that it's cheaper than anything else so people who don't know any better buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe biebel View Post
    try (eigertek.com) Also, American Fencers Supply sells this item. I like mine a lot. Mine are not used currently for Sabre. You should know that this latest chip has a fault in it that makes it very unreliable in sabre. Foil and epee "Sweeet".
    FYI, we're in process of testing a replacement chip, the Doha 1.3, that fixes the saber problem. If everything tests out, it should be available in a week or two. The replacement/upgrade is free.

Dieter
    Eigertek

Quote Originally Posted by DieterS View Post
    FYI, we're in process of testing a replacement chip, the Doha 1.3, that fixes the saber problem. If everything tests out, it should be available in a week or two. The replacement/upgrade is free.

Dieter
    Eigertek
    Free chip upgrades = one of the best things about the eigerteks. We don't fence much saber at my club, but it's good to hear that you have the problem fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by DieterS View Post

Dieter
    Eigertek
    Good, I got so fustrated with sabrists using the clearly labeled boxes that say "foil only" that i de-chipped them yesterday, good thing I saved the Leipzig chips.