Thread: Eigertech Boxes?

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Eigertech Boxes?

I have heard great things about eigertech boxes and seen them at other clubs and tournaments. I'm looing to buy some for my club, but I have had no luck finding them. None of the vendors I am familair with carry them (I checked BG, F.net, LP, SG, Zivkovic, PBT, blade, and some of the shadyer ones). I also tried searching the forum and googling it, with no luck.

So, where does one buy Egertech eclipse scoring machines? Are they still being made? As popular as they are I can't understand why they are so hard to find.
    "Being a good feind is like being a photographer, you have to search for the right moments."

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    spelling it right might help, http://www.eigertek.com/ also American Fencers Supply Co

The eclipse is a great box for club use, affordable, durable, and upgrades are free. It's all our club uses.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    American Fencing Supply: American Fencers Supply Co

Tomas

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    try (eigertek.com) Also, American Fencers Supply sells this item. I like mine a lot. Mine are not used currently for Sabre. You should know that this latest chip has a fault in it that makes it very unreliable in sabre. Foil and epee "Sweeet".
    I'm a foil fencer, and I can change, if I have to, I guess.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Ah, it has a "K" on the end instead of "ch." I guess I didn't catch that.

I agree with all of the above though- they are great club boxes and are very affordable, not as cheap as TCA, but probably worth it.
    "Being a good feind is like being a photographer, you have to search for the right moments."

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Beowulfman6 View Post
    not as cheap as TCA, but probably worth it.
    No doubt. There are quite a few discussions on TCA machines on this forum, I don't think any of them are favorable. The price is much too high for its quality. I think the only reason it sells is that it's cheaper than anything else so people who don't know any better buy it.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe biebel View Post
    try (eigertek.com) Also, American Fencers Supply sells this item. I like mine a lot. Mine are not used currently for Sabre. You should know that this latest chip has a fault in it that makes it very unreliable in sabre. Foil and epee "Sweeet".
    FYI, we're in process of testing a replacement chip, the Doha 1.3, that fixes the saber problem. If everything tests out, it should be available in a week or two. The replacement/upgrade is free.

Dieter
    Eigertek

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DieterS View Post
    FYI, we're in process of testing a replacement chip, the Doha 1.3, that fixes the saber problem. If everything tests out, it should be available in a week or two. The replacement/upgrade is free.

Dieter
    Eigertek
    Free chip upgrades = one of the best things about the eigerteks. We don't fence much saber at my club, but it's good to hear that you have the problem fixed.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DieterS View Post

Dieter
    Eigertek
    Good, I got so fustrated with sabrists using the clearly labeled boxes that say "foil only" that i de-chipped them yesterday, good thing I saved the Leipzig chips.