What do you guys think the world will be like in 50 years? this is what I think:
1. Everyone will speak English. It will be their first language.
2. Every nation will basically be more or less another America
3. Fossil fuels will be replaced by other stuff. Possibly no more combustion engine or even automobile age.
4. No more full-time jobs or manual labor jobs since most stuff will be automated and there will be robots doing all the hard work.
5. No more animal or plant products including food since everything can be replicated from the most basica materials.
6. Aging process can be reversed or stopped so we can live for as long as we want. New mental insanities may develop because of this.
7. All nations (if there still are any) will have a Anti-Technology Reservations where people hate technology can visit or even live. These places will have no electronic devices or any other modern luxuries.
That is all I can think of right now. What about you guys?