Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nirvana

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Nirvana

I feel like starting a big Kahoot.

Was Kurt Kobain of Nirvana killed, or did he commit suicide?
    "I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. And from this side only! The flight of a half-man, half-bird. Dinosaurs nuzzling their young in pastures where strip malls should be. Cookies on dowels. All those moment, lost in time. Gone, like eggs off a hooker's stomach. Time to die" -Phil Ken Sebben

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Suicide. Blew (what passed for) his brain out with a shotgun! Go Team!
    Not to recognize the power of the Titanium Spork is to be in denial.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Your theory has credit foilygeezer, but the question is, how come the shotgun had no finger prints on it? Kurt had now gloves on. But the murderer might have.
    "I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. And from this side only! The flight of a half-man, half-bird. Dinosaurs nuzzling their young in pastures where strip malls should be. Cookies on dowels. All those moment, lost in time. Gone, like eggs off a hooker's stomach. Time to die" -Phil Ken Sebben

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    He left a suicide note.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Left a suicide note that wasnt actually a suicide note. He never said he was going to kill himself. Besides that. He was found with three syringes full of heroin in his bloodstream, enough to drop a horse, and definitely enough to knock him out before he put a shotgun to his head.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    {Sarcasm}It was the second gunman on the Grassy Knoll.......that d@mned Grassy Knoll!

Everyone loves a conspiracy theory. Yeah. The CIA took Kurt out because they were afraid he was going to take over the world...or at least the local Circle K.

No, wait it was Linus Pauling who was afraid Kurt was going to beat him out for the Nobel prize.

Maybe it was Courtney Love who was mad at Kurt because he always ended up getting the cute chicks!{/Sarcasm}
    Not to recognize the power of the Titanium Spork is to be in denial.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    I say it was courtney or someone she hired.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by D+F+P=Hadouken!
    Your theory has credit foilygeezer, but the question is, how come the shotgun had no finger prints on it? {snip}
    It did have fingerprints on it.

They just weren't legible.

Fingerprint Report

Getting usable fingerprints off of guns is actually fairly difficult.

--Philistine

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    What about a Lip Print on the end of the barrel?

Quote Originally Posted by Philistine
    It did have fingerprints on it.
    They just weren't legible.
    Getting usable fingerprints off of guns is actually fairly difficult.--Philistine
    Why is that I wonder? I'd think smooth metal, polished wood would be ideal. Perhaps the tendancy of surfaces to be oily, and for them to smear when picking up or putting down a gun?

As far as the "overdose"
    Apparently heroin addicts develop a tolerance and need larger and larger doses to get off. Overdoses occur when supply changes and unaccustomed purity amplifies the dose unexpectedly..
    Last edited by Artisan; 07-29-2004 at 03:37 PM.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Artisan
    Why is that I wonder? I'd think smooth metal, polished wood would be ideal. Perhaps the tendancy of surfaces to be oily, and for them to smear when picking up or putting down a gun?
    {snip}
    That, and the finish on the metal (especially blueing and parkerizing) is not condusive to retaining usable fingerprints. Also the stocks/grips are often textured where they are meant to be held). Also, guns are often unloaded for safety reasons before being printed and handling can either obliterate fingerprints (or add additional ones).

--Philistine

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Another question.... why was his credit card being used after the 8th, when he died on the 5th. Its just too supspicious for me to believe it as a suicide.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    It's called theft, DFP.
    There are no damn chickens in my room!
    "All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Duh. But who stole it? Courtney? A detective? The grinch? Courtney?

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    I did. He commited suicide, he's dead, whatever.
    thetheory.tk

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Duh. But who stole it? Courtney? A detective? The grinch? Courtney?
    Anybody with access to his wallet after he died?
    "All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    The card was stolen before he died. Obviously.

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Oh, obviously.

Are your discerning abilities for hire?

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Quick question.. how do you get into the hitman business. Does it come with a good dental plan

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Quick question.. how do you get into the hitman business. Does it come with a good dental plan
    whaaaat?
    thetheory.tk

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews
    Blog Entries
    After I watched the '24 hours of love' show that Courtney hosted I can see why the guy's life was unbearable.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast